WHY SOUTH AMERICA?
South America - the continent of contrasts. Amazon rainforest and dense jungles, the spectacular Andes, sophisticated cities like Buenos Aires and Santiago, ancient cultures like the Incas, colonial history, spectacular wildlife in the Pantanal and Galapagos Islands, snow capped volcanoes, monumental glaciers in Patagonia, dramatic and stunning scenery. Combined with the vibrancy and warmth of its people, will make you want to stay forever.
Whether it be a quick stopover in Argentina or Chile, or experience the vibrancy of Rio de Janeiro for Carnival or New Year, explore the Inca Trail in Peru, or across Lake Titicaca to Bolivia, the rich culture and unique wildlife of Ecuador, we invite you experience South America with us. We have a range of Packages, Active Adventures,, Escorted Tours to suit all styles of travel to this fascinating continent.
“Our Personal Favourites “
- San Telmo Square in Buenos Aires on a Sunday – great atmosphere, tango dancers in the street, wonderful cafes in the Recoleta, shopping for antiques.
- Visit a churasscaria barbecue restaurant in Rio de Janeiro – a meat lovers heaven , accompany with a caiparinha. Stroll along Copacabana & Ipanema beaches.
- For wildlife and birdlife, the Pantanal region in Brazil is a must.
-Exploring the glacial region and hiking in Torres del Paine in southern Chile
- In Peru enjoy the fabulous Peruvian cuisine, fantastic hikes like the Inca Trail and the spectacular Colca Canyon.
- Local markets like Tarabuco near Sucre ,mountain biking from 16000ft to 4000ft , the floating islands of papyrus reed in Lake Titicaca are just some of my favourite memories in Bolivia.
-Riding the Devils Nose Railway in Ecuador and mixing in with all the wildlife on Galapagos.
- Flying over the Angel Falls in Venezuela.
Let us plan your South American Adventure